Validation error case, called to USIC

Friend140

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My RD 6/1/04 NIW case I-140. Have not filed anything else yet.

The story is that since June I could not access my online case status it says to me Validation error, same as phone message and yesterday had some spare time and calles USIC at 5:35 pm central time. Connected to the operator right away, no waiting at all, even 1 minute. She said that she could not find my case and connected me to the Officer. Officer was very nice and said that inside their system he can see my case, moreover he told my SSN and my case is in Texas, which again confirmed my case existance in their system. I asked him why I can not see it online and I wish to do so. He replied that sometimes they fail to insert it, and he is not going to insert it because I know that everything is fine. They will send me descion when it's made. Anyway, I do not mind that.

Just wanted to add, that I was probably lucky that USCIS people were very fast, helpful and polite to me. Hope to get approval soon.

My NIW case is approved !!!!

Just got a letter in mail saying that my I-140 approved !!! I have filed NIW (cancer research) being on the 2nd year of my J1 visa. So, do not believe to people who would say to you that J1 status is not good enough to get GC !

I have applied in June and still there is no approval on USCIS internet site. Got aletter in mail today, case approved on Jan26th 2005.

I actually usde DIY kit, which I bought online. Used all instructions from there, believe it or not it all worked out without RFE !!! So, I am very very happy !
Edit/Delete Message