Vaccination history!!

david_lyon

Registered Users (C)
I dont have a list of the vaccinations taken since most of them I got when I was young at school in the UK. Can someone tell me what vaccinations I need for the medical exam and for sumission of the I485 and how long would would it take to get them all re done again as this would be the fastest solution. My PD will be current on May 1st.

Thanks in advance

I dont have a list of the vaccinations taken since most of them I got when I was young at school in the UK. Can someone tell me what vaccinations I need for the medical exam and for sumission of the I485 and how long would would it take to get them all re done again as this would be the fastest solution. My PD will be current on May 1st.

Thanks in advance

explore form I-693
(Immunization Determination (DTP, OPV, MMR, Td-Refer to PHS Guidelines for recommendations.)

Thanks in advance

David_lyon, when you go for your physical exam you will be asked for vaccination record. If you dont have any they will give you shot. In my case they did it in 2 steps. First combo shot was given when I went for exam and the second combo shot was given when I went to pickup my results.... so you should be fine....