VA RESIDENTS WHO GOT TRANSFEERED TO BALTIMORE AND OTHER xFERS ALSO

VishGC

Registered Users (C)
hi
I have observed lately that many cases are being transferred to Baltimore, this is seemed to be OK for people who live in Maryland but I am not sure if it is OK for VA residents.
I think it cant be error(or error may be) because I have recieved my transfer notice at my Virginia address there fore logically one can assume that its not address overlook thet INS Vermont has transferred to Baltimore thingking that I was Maryland resident.
But then is it correct or INS has on purpose started Xferring to INS baltimore casue may be Baltimore is fast or they have quotas.
I am not sure Please put ur inputs and if people are there whose cases have been transfeered to Baltimore also include thier residence state.
THANKS

No Title

Please come forward who are VA residents and have been transferred to Baltimore.Lets count ouselves.
I also appeal to other Service centre people like TSC, CSC, NSC to post thier local transfer details if they are living in one state and thier case got transferred to other state.
Please post details people
PD 10\'99, RD/ND 12\'00, 12\'00, FP 4\'01, TD 06/04 (VA resident transfered to Baltimore, Maryland)

No Title

Post your messages on this topic, why you guys are shying away and from whom?I am not asking for money here people!!!
Thanks

No Title

Hi VishGC:
My case is also transferred to Baltimore and I live in virginia.
RD:10/00
ND:11/00
Transfer Date:05/17/01

I dont know why they transferred my application to baltimore either. I have been living in Va for the last 4 years.

But one thing is where is your employer located . is it in VA or MD.

Thanks