v1 case

tasnimsalma

Registered Users (C)
I normally a v1 case, my I130 is from 15 August 2001, so why we wait more than 3 years becaue when I went to consulat in paris they tell me I must wait until that the USICS put my name on the class system and after I can pretend the V1 visa today it is 3 years and 3 months so how many times we are giong to wait all the life
it is hard hard
please I need Help :eek:

see a next web site
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/v_visa.html#spouse

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of the question you are asking, however, if it is whether you are currently eligible for the V Visa please see he following

:(

Who is eligible? Spouses and children under the age of 21 of Lawful Permanent Residents who have been waiting at least three years for their immigrant visa applications to be processed in the family based second preference (F2A) category on the basis of a petition filed on or before December 21, 2000, are eligible to apply for the V visa, provided their priority date is not yet current, or the immigrant visa petition has not yet been approved

always waiting V1

I'm always waiting, 3 years and 4 months I try evry months to send a letter asking about my case but no response it takes often more than one months and a half I don't know what I do I'm tired where the application of the law if is it
how many times can we still waiting 3, 4 ,5 .... years how the families can live ther is no protection family in usa or I have a fault idea I neer see that in my life
why they treat us like that , they do a lottery because they need but we have a family children there it is not normal this ,
this is a protection famil i usa I'm in the confusion
so if someone can give me one reason or more help
they say I'm normally elligible but I'don't exist on the class system
can someone gives some organisme help or adresse in usa who can be able to help me because for me the law about vvisa is not applicable or they must give more information. they say at least 3 years it mens 3 ,4 ,5 .......oh my god

please excuse me but I'm very very tired
regards

my sase was approved

my case I 130 has been approved for visa F2. On February 28, 2005, my wife have receive the approval notice.On Mars ,2005

it is not visa v1 but F2 family act based I will be contact by consulat in Paris

I'm very happy
good luck evry body.

I130, V Visa, F2 Visa

Are you sure that you have applied for and received the correct visa?. Your original message stated that you had an I130 pending. This is an application for a greencard to permenantly live in the USA as spouse of an alien resident who is also a greencard holder.

My understanding is that the F2 Visa is for the spouse of an F1 Visa holder, the F1 Visa being for a student who has no intentions of permenantly living in the USA, but is only there to study. I do not see how you can be the spouse of an alien resident greencard holder who is the holder of the F1 Visa as they would not need an F1 Visa.

Please ensure you have applied for and received the correct Visa to avoid any complications.

Regards