v.b has not significance

lycra

Registered Users (C)
seems like the visa bulliten has absolutely no significance .they have cut off dates for each employment category, but as far as approvals are going on they are not just matching,what they are projecting on v.b

its become like a big lottery system.original tsc cases are not seeing any light,while transfered cases are getting floods of approvals.
eb-3 2004 pd's are getting approved,but eb-2 old pd still pending,though visa bulliten shows visa availability.one big excuse is name check pending.some who registered in june 2007 are getting approval,i wonder how.when i call they say not within processing time.

my labor was stuck in back logs,eb-2 with pd 2002.could file 485 in nov 2006,so far no ray of hope.

i wonder if they are giving away eb-2 quota of numbers also to backlogged eb-3 category,as most of them have name checks cleared.

seems like the visa bulliten has absolutely no significance .they have cut off dates for each employment category, but as far as approvals are going on they are not just matching,what they are projecting on v.b

its become like a big lottery system.original tsc cases are not seeing any light,while transfered cases are getting floods of approvals.
eb-3 2004 pd's are getting approved,but eb-2 old pd still pending,though visa bulliten shows visa availability.one big excuse is name check pending.some who registered in june 2007 are getting approval,i wonder how.when i call they say not within processing time.

my labor was stuck in back logs,eb-2 with pd 2002.could file 485 in nov 2006,so far no ray of hope.

IT'S PURE LUCK. :mad:

The recent approvals are pre-adjudicated

This topic has been discussed and beaten to death already....All the recent EB3 approvals have been pre-adjudicated during June when all cases were current. Since there were many visa numbers available at that time, many cases were allotted visa numbers but the technical formality of approval is what is taking time...you'll see many approvals till end of this month. My guess is that VB is important only from next month onwards when the new fiscal year starts. My 2 Paise:)

i wonder if they are giving away eb-2 quota of numbers also to backlogged eb-3 category,as most of them have name checks cleared.

This topic has been discussed and beaten to death already....All the recent EB3 approvals have been pre-adjudicated during June when all cases were current. Since there were many visa numbers available at that time, many cases were allotted visa numbers but the technical formality of approval is what is taking time...you'll see many approvals till end of this month. My guess is that VB is important only from next month onwards when the new fiscal year starts. My 2 Paise:)

EB3 was not 'current' in June

from a lot for discussion, the visas were allocated at the END of JUNE to try to use up those 60000 visas. so there must be some pre-allocated visas being processed during Aug and Sep, otherwise, it does not make sense.

i know many are preadjudicated.then why not for eb-2?i read some where that 18000 visa's were given to eb-3 india.
i think that they just using all the left over numbers irrespective of category to all the eb-3's that were stuck past 3yrs,just coz in this long period,most might have cleared their name checks.
total chaotic system.

TSC realy worst than NSC. There are lot of EB2 approval from NSC. USCIS taking opportunity of JULY VISA mess by delaying lot of people are current in Sept VB. They are still processing old cases not current under Sept. VB. No one there stop these. My case is preadjudicated also but no hope.:mad:

i know many are preadjudicated.then why not for eb-2?i read some where that 18000 visa's were given to eb-3 india.
i think that they just using all the left over numbers irrespective of category to all the eb-3's that were stuck past 3yrs,just coz in this long period,most might have cleared their name checks.
total chaotic system.