Utah SWA Tracker

Transition Update

Does any body know the transition plan of Utah SWA sending RIR LC to Dallas BEC? Currently they are processing March-2004 RIR Cases.

Post your status of LCs in this thread.

RIR Processing UT

Hello SLC123,

I am glad that threre is someone waiting for LC with RIR in Utah. I am in UT( salt Lake City ) and just waiting for my LC as well.

My lawyer filed my paparwork with RIR process for LC in August 2004. How did you find that RIR in UT has been reviewed for March,2004 ?? Because I have been checking almost everyday from http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp and still showing February as far as I know....

Let's share the information together and hope everything gose well for us !! :D :D :D

Thanks

RMC

RMC said:
Hello SLC123,

I am glad that threre is someone waiting for LC with RIR in Utah. I am in UT( salt Lake City ) and just waiting for my LC as well.

My lawyer filed my paparwork with RIR process for LC in August 2004. How did you find that RIR in UT has been reviewed for March,2004 ?? Because I have been checking almost everyday from http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp and still showing February as far as I know....

Let's share the information together and hope everything gose well for us !! :D :D :D

Thanks

RMC

I used to check LC processing time at Rajeev Khanna's web site. It is more current that DOL status report. What is yor lawyer comment on status of your case?. Mine was filed in lastweek of April 2004.

LC processing Time

SLC123,

Thanks for your reply.
The information of my lowyer about LC processing is according to the info from local DOL processing time. Right now it is showing March 2004, your review is coming up soon !!! Wishing you the best !!

By the way, do you have any information about what our review is like ?? I heard that apporoval, deny, depend on the each local / reginal DOL and a lot of people getting denied. I want to know how strict our review is. What are the factors of approval / deny ??

RMC

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

UT RIR processing

Hi,

I am waiting for my LCA/RIR from Utah. It was filed in Nov, 04. Does anyone know about the cutoff date for UT. Are all the cases not sent to state by Jan 1, 05 are going to Dallas Backlog Reduction Center?

Thanks

W.