USPS Express package cannot be delivered to TSC - what to do?

frozenlife

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I'm stuck. Can anyone suggest a solution?

I've mailed medical exam forms (originals) to TSC a week before the deadline (12/03) via USPS Express mail. I was responding to an RFE with a 12/03/2007 deadline.

Looking at the online status, I see that the post made a delivery attempt on the next day but could not deliver in IRVING, TX 75014 and left a notice instead! How's this possible? Who would they leave a notice for? I thought TSC should have their own post office due to amount of mail they receive.

Is this an Express delivery to P.O. Boxes - related problem, something TSC - specific or just a fluke? Maybe I screwed up myself adding Attn: Officer # xxxxxx to the address and they did not feel like finding the particular officer?

USPS says they will attempt a second delivery and then send the package to me after 5 days, which is way longer than the deadline.

Anyways, I intent on sending copies of the forms again since I have exactly one day left until the deadline. The copies are not going to be accepted but I just want to the officer to know I've originally submitted them and, hopefully he/she will keep the case open. I would so-o-o hate to have it denied for such stupid reason.

Can anyone offer any advise on what else can be done, please?

This is the normal process.

frozen life,

This is the normal process, it will be picked up by USCSIS in next one or two business days. If you search RFE undelivered, you will get more details. Most of us had the same experience. Please check your online USPS status on Monday. I hope that you dont need to worry. Including myself and other more members had the same problem.

Good Luck,

usrh1b, thank you very much, you have certainly eased my pain!
Those RFEs were for my kids. I have just received my GC (PD 09/2002) and feel very much emotionally drained after many years of dealing with immigration issues to have to deal with this aggravation now.

I hope you get your GC soon. Looking at your PD you seem to be just a couple of months away. I wish you best of luck!

frozen life,

This is the normal process, it will be picked up by USCSIS in next one or two business days. If you search RFE undelivered, you will get more details. Most of us had the same experience. Please check your online USPS status on Monday. I hope that you dont need to worry. Including myself and other more members had the same problem.

Good Luck,