using EAD

eb3_485

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I'm on H1 on 8th Year Extension,Got a nice offer from a company, which is not large company, but projects they have are very long term projects I applied for 485 long timeback, but did not applied for my spouse , who is on H4 , applied for H1 which will be validated from 1st Oct'06.Can I switch the company now and start using EAD and apply for my spouse when my PD becomes current , or wait with the current employer till I apply for 485.

Need SUggestion.

or
Can I ask new company to start new GC Process under Perm and apply for I-140 and once its get approved, Use My EB3 PD with the EB2 Perm Application.

Or
Can I use H1 Transfer and AC-21 option since my 8th year extension is till end of 2009.

Any Suggestions will be Very Helpful

so your spouse has got her/his own H1B now??

from what i know (very little..) you can use AC21(use ead to work) and switch job.....and your 485 should continue to be processed...

lets wait for few more replies.......paging UN

Yes, She has H1 Now, But Is it safe to switch the company?If so, can I Use H1 Transfer and use AC21 to continue my GC Process, reason I'm asking for H1 transfer, incase If my wife change status back to H4.