Usics "black hole'"

Hello All!

So I went to my info pass appointment and they told me that my case was approved!!!!:D:D:D:D I have to still wait on my oath letter...but they told me the next dates for June 11 or August 18 for those who are waiting for Gainesville....Well good luck to all and thanks again mustafa34kc!
Congrats Sham04 ...You are very welcome. Hopefully you will have your oath in June, there is enough time between now and then to do so. If you do not hear anything back by the end of the month, I would schedule another Infopass on June 1st or so ..

I called USICS last week and try to request service-Biometrics becouse I tought that maybe that hold me up... But next day I recived e-mail from them saying that fingerprits done on 3/17/08 are still good and they are not going to do another one for now...
I don't have any more ides what to do... 3 and 1/2 month sice application is sent and still no interview date????

D/O : ORLANDO, 3 year rule, FP done on March 2008

1/27/09 Sent App to TX
1/28/09 Recived
1/28/09 Priority Date
2/06/09 NOA recived

3/27/09 Yellow letter

I really hope you're right, mustafa34kc and I can get this done next month...I want to travel soon and this would make it easier! I see your oath date is coming round the corner! So Congrats to you too! :D Thanks again for your continued advice! I pray all goes well for you...God willing! I will keep you posted if I get a letter soon, till then...lots of luck to you! ;)

I called USICS last week and try to request service-Biometrics becouse I tought that maybe that hold me up... But next day I recived e-mail from them saying that fingerprits done on 3/17/08 are still good and they are not going to do another one for now...
I don't have any more ides what to do... 3 and 1/2 month sice application is sent and still no interview date????

D/O : ORLANDO, 3 year rule, FP done on March 2008

1/27/09 Sent App to TX
1/28/09 Recived
1/28/09 Priority Date
2/06/09 NOA recived

3/27/09 Yellow letter

I would give them another month or two since it is taking about 5-7 months now for Interviews. If you do not hear back something in June and your DO is processing applications submitted after your Priority Date, start calling your senator and congressman to help you out

Same here...waiting...do I have any other options?

Jacksonville DO
01/28/09 - ND
02/20/09 - FP
03/05/09 - IL (with 04/13 Interview date - one week prior to 5 year maturity date)
03/06/09 - IDL(Interview deschedule letter)
06/04/09 - Spoke with IO - I was asked to wait and call back after 45 days
08/05/09 - Second call - IO added a note to local office - asked me to call back in Sep
XX/XX/XX - Reschedule letter