Useful questions for some of us if not for all of us

Gotsc

Registered Users (C)
Dear i-485 experts:

Suppose we are using an attorney for our i-485, i-765, and i-131 applications, here are my/our questions:

Will INS send Receipt Notices (i-485, i-765, and i-131) to the attorney or us?

Will INS send RFEs to the attorney or us?

Will INS send Finger Print Notice to the attorney or us?

Will INS send i-485 approval notice to the attorney or us?

Can we use our company\'s address instead of our home address when we file our i-485? You know sometimes we
   need to change our apartments.

Can we use a friend\'s home address instead of our own home address when we file i-485? What if my friend\'s home
   address belongs to TSC and my new company belongs to NCS?

How does an INS Service Center know you belong to its center? Based on your employment letter? Based on your
   home address? Based on your i-140?

Gotsc

1. To both - original to Attorney and courtesy copy to applicant
2. Rfes only to Attorney
3. to both
4. Approval to both
5. I do not know
6. I do not see how INS will findout its not your address?
7. I think its I - 140
Chen Li

Thanks for your questionable response, ......

How do you know you will receive a courtesy copy for everything? Your own experience?

1. Are you sure INS will send you an i-485 Receipt Notice? I did not receive a courtesy copy of my i-140 Receipt Notice.
6. If INS can not find out if it is your address, all the self-petitioned i-485ers in TSC can file their i-485 to CSC, NSC, and VSC, Right?
7. If an INS Service Center decides your i-485 cases belong to its center based on your i-140 petition. What if you change your jobs and your job locations (such as self-petition cases)?

I did not get any receipts at all.

My attorney got them all. No courtesy copied did I receive.
CZ.