Use of Threatning and Abusive language by some

AlHindi

Banned
I have recently posted few of my views. They run contrary to popular opinion. I expected reaction some of them harsh. Few people, specifically, Akbari, Neha_Wal have no basic decency. May be its their upbringing.
Now Akbari has directly threatened me with assault. This is a serious crime to do in USA, even if it was done on internet!!!.People have been prosecuted in past. In fact if I register a complaint, the operator will have to trace Akbari. He might lose his job if he was doing it from work place!!!.
Please refrain from using such words. I am for one do not want to initiate any legal action because I understand in doing so may have serious implications for job,immigration etc.But if anyone is threatning me, I will have to take it seriously and will be forced to initiate action.
So BEHAVE. You have right to disagree just like I have right to express my opinion. BUT you CAN'T threaten with assault in free country of USA.

This forum is to discuss immigration related issues. I guess asking everybody to go to their Home Country is not related to immigration. As you said "free country of USA" aren't you poking your nose in other's business. Its their choice what they want to do. I agree people should not use abusive/racial language but you asked for it. If you feel India is “the land of opportunity” then let us see your tickets and everybody will follow you otherwise shut your mouth.

Can't we all get along?

We are all stressed out and I am sure no one hates others or vise versa.

We are all simply going through HARD TIMES and believe me we'll be fine.
I think at the end of the day we all came here to have a better life, money, education, peace and the list goes on. Let's make that happen.

Let's be cool with each other.

Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!

Alhindi, i wish you had a life.....i say this again and again....that you come to this forum to feel somebody......i pity your existance.

Bhashan Band Kar

Bhashan Band Kar Apna.
Bhaukna band kar. No one is listening.

AlHindi said:
I have recently posted few of my views. They run contrary to popular opinion. I expected reaction some of them harsh. Few people, specifically, Akbari, Neha_Wal have no basic decency. May be its their upbringing.
Now Akbari has directly threatened me with assault. This is a serious crime to do in USA, even if it was done on internet!!!.People have been prosecuted in past. In fact if I register a complaint, the operator will have to trace Akbari. He might lose his job if he was doing it from work place!!!.
Please refrain from using such words. I am for one do not want to initiate any legal action because I understand in doing so may have serious implications for job,immigration etc.But if anyone is threatning me, I will have to take it seriously and will be forced to initiate action.
So BEHAVE. You have right to disagree just like I have right to express my opinion. BUT you CAN'T threaten with assault in free country of USA.