USCIS Website Updates

becky

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I know that the website is about as predictable as the USCIS itself, (some people don't seem to get emails, some cases are not updated after approval, who knows what the last touch date really means ...)

BUT, I had been under the impression that the website notices probably only changed over night... and certainly only once every 24 hours.

In another thread though, someone commented that the website seemed to have updated during the day for him and I was wondering whether that was other people's experience. How many times a day should I punch my information into the website is what I guess I'm really asking.

becky
WAC 02 124

becky said:
How many times a day should I punch my information into the website is what I guess I'm really asking

In my experience, it's always changed during the day, often mid-afternoon.

WAC 02 253 xxxxx
EB1 EA
RD: 08.08.02
FP2: 06.12.04
3rd EAD/AP pending

In my case I found that it changed in the morning, when an email was scheduled for delivery that day. I guess what I am saying is the LUD and the status (sometimes) already changed in the morning when I checked, but I did not receive the email till later in the day.

The day before my approval, the LUD changed sometime in the afternoon. I had checked several times but no change. Finally when I checked later that evening it had changed. Then it changed again the following day, and I received email really early.

My take on the LUD is initially it was setup to send an email each time it changed. I remember receiving emails without the message actually changing. Later on I think this feature may have been disabled. So LUD could change without actually sending out an email.

Last nite I noticed a change in my LUD at round 1100 pm at night.
The last time it changed it was at 800 am in the morning. Of course it goes to say how many times I check the damn thing but....

These LUDs mean nothing. My case was updated on 6/3/2004. REF, 2nd FP done, but nothing has happened until now...

Actually I had some hope, but now all is gone!!! It is very frustrating :(