USCIS Website Message

insins

Registered Users (C)
I had my fingerprint done on Nov 18 and the website message was changed on Nov 30. Today I just noticed that "Last Updated" date is changed, but the message is still the same!
Have anyone experienced anything like that?

insins said:
I had my fingerprint done on Nov 18 and the website message was changed on Nov 30. Today I just noticed that "Last Updated" date is changed, but the message is still the same!
Have anyone experienced anything like that?

Yes, there are a few people on this board with that situation. There was someone whose LUD kept changing everyday, with no corresponding change in the actual status.

hi insins
what was ur fingerprint location on 18 Nov? what r ur I-485 RD and ND?

I also had fingerprint on 18 Nov at Newark, NJ and my status changed to FP received and case resumed on 30 Nov but until now my LUD didn't change at all. May be u guys are lucky

For further details, view my signature

MY CASE HAS NEVER BEEN UPDATED ON THE WEB/or automated system

Hi:
My RD for 1-485 is March 2003 (Nebraska) and I gave my first fingerprints in April 2003. I gave may second set Nov 2004. Yet, on the web and on the automated system, when I put in my LIN, I get the message that "on April 2003, a notice was sent out for my fingerprints." The message has not been updated EVER. Obviously they are aware of my application because i got the second notice for FP in November. I have called customer service a couple of times, and they keep telling me not to worry and that the websites are not up-to-date.
Should I worry?

I also noticed that my LUD changed for the second time after my FP1. but the message still says that they received the FP1 results and processing has resumed but my I140 needs to be approved not sure if they would approve both of them at once.....any one in similar situation???

LUD Change: Nov 29 (FP1 received) 12/14 (FP1 received)