USCIS updates the I-140 case status after RFE reply.

kumarvalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I-140 ND 5th may 2003
RFE issued on 22 April 2004
Replied to RFE on 29th April 2004

Here is the update i have seen on USCIS website today
after we sent response to additional evidence.

Can somebody tell me how much does it take for approval , since the preliminary enquiry is completed.

also the online message says that " You will receive a written decision on this case."

What does this mean the attorney will recieve a reply and not going to be updated on USCIS website.

Appreciate your fair opinions and comments.

Receipt Number: EAC0316150***

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 4, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Dont worry about the message. It is a general message. They generally send the approval as well as update online also

Immilaw

Primarily the following evidence was asked.

W2 forms of 2003 because when I 140 was filed we used 2002 W2

Latest Paystubs - we submitted 3 from jan feb, march 2004

Companies w2 forms I may be wrong to say w2 of company but
something related to the financial statement of the company.

Since our company has 250 employees we hope that we will not have any problem.

Thats it nothing else.

Approval in 2 weeks!!!

Kumar,

My RFE response was received on 03/30 and I-140 approved on April 12th. So, it should be 2 weeks to get the approval.

But my online status message just said about the receipt of RFE response and nothing like yours (ie. will receive a written decision on this case etc.).

GOOD LUCK.

YESKAYEM.

Online message remains unchanged

Reply for my I-140 was sent on March 25th, there is no change in the message - still it says " On January 23rd Request for further evidence was sent ....etc"

I have been waiting since June 11th 2002. They are not even updating the website indicating the receipt of the RFE reply.

Hi,

I-140 ND 5th may 2003
RFE issued on 22 April 2004
Replied to RFE on 29th April 2004

Here is the update i have seen on USCIS website today
after we sent response to additional evidence.

Can somebody tell me how much does it take for approval , since the preliminary enquiry is completed.

also the online message says that " You will receive a written decision on this case."

What does this mean the attorney will recieve a reply and not going to be updated on USCIS website.

Appreciate your fair opinions and comments.

Receipt Number: EAC0316150***

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 4, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Hi,
May I ask how about your I-140 now, how long did it take you to get the Green Card? Im in the same boat so your answer would be appreciated. Thank you.

Online message remains unchanged

Reply for my I-140 was sent on March 25th, there is no change in the message - still it says " On January 23rd Request for further evidence was sent ....etc"

I have been waiting since June 11th 2002. They are not even updating the website indicating the receipt of the RFE reply.

Hi,
May I ask how about your I-140 now, how long did it take you to get the Green Card? Im in the same boat so your answer would be appreciated. Thank you.