USCIS send RFI to ND 3/2003!

freemanmo

Hi, guys, on 10/7/2005, I received the email from USCIS informing me that they mail a request for additional evidence ,and my online status changed on the same time. by the way, my last update never changed before 10/7. but I don't get the mail yet, so I can't sure that it is a RFI or RFE. as to my situation, I never travel outside USA.

Have you done biometrics (code 3) recently?

freemanmo said:
Hi, guys, on 10/7/2005, I received the email from USCIS informing me that they mail a request for additional evidence ,and my online status changed on the same time. by the way, my last update never changed before 10/7. but I don't get the mail yet, so I can't sure that it is a RFI or RFE. as to my situation, I never travel outside USA.

That's certainly good news to 03's. Have you done biometrics (code 3) recently? I didn't see it with your signature.

Good luck to you, Freeman

freemanmo said:

My ND is 05/2003 and I got the same thing plus already did the Biometrics. They are starting to proccess 2003 cases.

Hope06 said:
That's certainly good news to 03's. Have you done biometrics (code 3) recently? I didn't see it with your signature.

Good luck to you, Freeman
no, I haven't yet, hopefully I can get it next month.