USCIS requests "proof of on-going relationship"

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys

alright so my soap opera continues and after almost 2 years of going through this cycle we may finally have reached a breaking point. So my I-485 denial appeal was denied back in December 07' (search posts from my screen name) and I was apparently suppose to get a courtdate but all of a sudden I receive a letter a week ago, Its about the I-130, apparently the I-130 was approved hoewver Officer decided to withdraw it after finding out my step-father and mother filed for a divorce 4 years ago in which they never went through with, also the officer said that I apparently said that my mom's I-130 was filed but that is NOT true, infact I told the Officer at the interview that we were going to file for my mom until my step-father can get the money and can get her Border ban cleared. So heres what their asking "You are hereby granted 30 days to present whatever documentation that you wish to present to overcome the concerns which have been raised. You must establish that there is anon-going relationship with your stepchild in order for USCIS to proceed with an approval of the petition. If you cannot establish same, then the petition that you submitted will not be approved"

So what evidence should I give them? My lawyer is not helping me and I cannot afford another so basically its in my hands now but im thinking maybe showing Tax return for this year as part of evidence but what else? I mean I live with my step-dad and I really have no clue what to present.

affidavits from neighbors that you live together. Do you have IDs showing the same address? does he pay for anything of yours - school, books, uniforms, anything? health insurance? car insurance - shows that you are included in the same household? tax returns showing you as a dependent? or at least the same address.

Just think of the same proof married couples have to provide that they live together and have a bona fide marriage.

affidavits from neighbors that you live together. Do you have IDs showing the same address? does he pay for anything of yours - school, books, uniforms, anything? health insurance? car insurance - shows that you are included in the same household? tax returns showing you as a dependent? or at least the same address.

Just think of the same proof married couples have to provide that they live together and have a bona fide marriage.

Thank you so much, ya he claimed me under his taxes, I live with him so I have my drivers license to prove it. None for school nor health insurance. I pay for Car insurance but it is registered under my name on his address. My neighbors actually dont really get a long with us but we do have a friend that is staying with his but ill ask friends and family to do the affidavits.