USCIS reject new 485 applications...

banta4gc

Registered Users (C)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletin2Jul07.pdf

USCIS Update
USCIS Announces Update on Employment-Based Adjustment of Status Processing

WASHINGTON—The Department of State has revised its July Visa Bulletin to reflect that all available employment-based immigrant visas have been allocated for fiscal year 2007.
As a result, beginning today, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is rejecting applications to adjust status (Form I-485) filed by aliens whose priority dates are not current under the revised July Visa Bulletin.
U.S. immigration law limits the number of employment-based immigrant visas that may be issued each fiscal year.
-USCIS-

What will happen to those I-485 applications that already have been filed and have receipt number ?

What will happen to those I-485 applications that already have been filed and have receipt number ?

If they a reciept number, they have wait until the dates are current again...god knows when in Oct 07.But if they did not issue a reciept number i guess they will be returned back.

If they a reciept number, they have wait until the dates are current again...god knows when in Oct 07.But if they did not issue a reciept number i guess they will be returned back.