USCIS processing time updated on their site

Those dates mean nothing. There is still a lot of cases from 2002 that have not being approved. (I personally know at least 12 people from 4/02 to 09/02) that just got the 1st fingerprint. So this INS report is bullshit.

Agreed with ur point, filed EAD in 1st week of Dec, USCIS shows Jan 13th for EAD................ even one month gone official EAD date and no approval yet :D

But............

they were usedto posting head ot pipeline now they are posting tail of pipeline cases. they recently jumped from July to Dec........ having same resource...... making techniques,,,,,,, bulk transfers to Local offices...... NOID issue instead of RFE.......... cleaned up /purged hold shelf cache.......

But.................................

if they are posting officall date.......... u are eligible to send query........ :D thats the benifit u gets........... COMPRANDAYYYYYYY???????

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing time is a kind of thing APPROXIMATE RANG.

That's true there is lot of 2002 even 2001 cases not approved. Check this site below to see how many exactly pending there. Sometimes, it's statistics, particular the Processing Times it releases, made much more sense.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com/

Good luck.

My perpspective on the dates.

Agreed that there are people whose cases are pending since 2002/2003 which is unfortunate but there are cases being cleared for 2003/2004 also which is great. TSC seems to be catching up with CSC & VSC in processing dates, & people whose cases are past due get the opportunity to file inquiries. Finally the USCIS goal is to process most cases in a 6 month timeframe as promised to Congress. Lets see how that goes.

ritu_sanjay said:
Agreed that there are people whose cases are pending since 2002/2003 which is unfortunate but there are cases being cleared for 2003/2004 also which is great. TSC seems to be catching up with CSC & VSC in processing dates, & people whose cases are past due get the opportunity to file inquiries. Finally the USCIS goal is to process most cases in a 6 month timeframe as promised to Congress. Lets see how that goes.

No, Is not great, is discrimination. The cases are supposed to be processed in order.

PrinceofJungle said:
Agreed with ur point, filed EAD in 1st week of Dec, USCIS shows Jan 13th for EAD................ even one month gone official EAD date and no approval yet :D

But............

they were usedto posting head ot pipeline now they are posting tail of pipeline cases. they recently jumped from July to Dec........ having same resource...... making techniques,,,,,,, bulk transfers to Local offices...... NOID issue instead of RFE.......... cleaned up /purged hold shelf cache.......

But.................................

if they are posting officall date.......... u are eligible to send query........ :D thats the benifit u gets........... COMPRANDAYYYYYYY???????

:D :D

No, no COMPRANDAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :p

The funny thing is I changed my address on january, so I got an status update. After receiving the confirmation letter, I called to file an inquiry. They told me to wait a month since the last status update. So, fine I waited a month, and called again. This time whoever answered tells me I have to wait 2 months.

:confused:

So I hung up, and called again (after 2 minutes), got a different person on the phone, and thisone did file the Inquiry.

Now I wonder If I should wait patiently, or start calling every week. Maybe I will get somebody pissed and get kicked out from the country.

Well, at least I wouldn't have to file taxes :D