USCIS processing dates updated

USCIS Processing dates updated as of 6/23/04

Looks like EB3 cases they are processing May 12th 2004. Where as EB2 (Advanced Degree or exceptional ability) they are processing October 06 03.

I'm not sure what to make out of this?.

I think anyone with EB3 case with RD before april 12th can call 1-800 number to make status inquiry since case is more than 30 days older than processing date....:)

Back to the basics

Hi,
How come we see no concurrent i-140 applications being approved in EB3 or for that matter any category even though the date has shifted by 5 months?
Am I missing something here?What do these dates indicate?

latest updates on NSC Processing Dates

My lawyer has innitiated an inquiry on my case but she was saying that probably these dates are for non-concurent filers. Concurent fillers for I-140 are still stuck in September.

Can anybody here help me to give the details about best way to contact Nabraska center regarding my I-140, which is pending more that 8 months ( mentioned 180 days in notice)...?

Thanks

Is there any place where we can track dates seperately?

Till last month,I guess there was only one way of tracking these dates
ie irrespective of how you file the date released by INS held true,When
did this change? Have they issued any memos regarding how the new concurrent i-140 dates will be tracked???
Man ,this thing gets more wierder and wierder....

According to the attorney with the new law on concurrent processing the concurrently filed cases will be given priority and now I hear that this date is for non concurrently filed cases. Can it be differentiated that these dates are for non concurrent cases only. Also it is said that those who are not filing concurrently are at a disadvantage for the fact that the concurrent cases and the ones which have already been filed before April 30th will be given preference. So all this is so confusing, I am about to file I140/I485 and dont know what route to take but here is what I have learnt from my attorneys

1. For those who are planning to switch companies nowhere in the memo or in the AILA meeting have they mentioned that the I140 has to be approved to switch the only clause is that I485 should have been filed 6 months back.

2. Also based on the new law concurrent filers will be given preference along with old cases that have been filed

3. Majority of the new cases that are being filed are being done concurrently with the gut feeling that USCIS will do what it has said

I am sure a lot of you must be knowing all this.

Jaggy,
I am sure everyone on this forum is aware of the confusions ( read FO memo).
All we want to see is a concurrent approval in NSC.

sra123