USCIS policy when changing employer after 140 /485 filing?

registrationid

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for I140 / 485 concurrent : EB2 : RIR from NSC
140/ 485: RD: 09/27/2003
FP: 05/25/2004 in Dallas ( Live in Dallas)

140 NOT APPROVED yet

If my 140 GETS approved and I have to change employer and move to a different zone, what would be the possible outcomes based on the following Scenarios:
1) If I find an employer in CSC with residential address in Tx ?
2) If I find an employer in CSC with residential address in CA?
3) If I find an employer not in CSC and not in NSC with residential address in Tx ?

- Would my 485 case get transferred to the new employer's zone?
- Would I have to go for FP again?

I ask specifically about CSC since CSC has the new faster processing rule for Employment based cases, while TSC has it only for Family cases.

Originally posted by registrationid
I have applied for I140 / 485 concurrent : EB2 : RIR from NSC
140/ 485: RD: 09/27/2003
FP: 05/25/2004 in Dallas ( Live in Dallas)

140 NOT APPROVED yet
------------ you must change employer only after I-140 gets APPROVED and I-485 pending more than 180 days
If my 140 GETS approved and I have to change employer and move to a different zone, what would be the possible outcomes based on the following Scenarios:
1) If I find an employer in CSC with residential address in Tx ?
------No problem
2) If I find an employer in CSC with residential address in CA?
------No problem
3) If I find an employer not in CSC and not in NSC with residential address in Tx ?
------No problem
- Would my 485 case get transferred to the new employer's zone?
-------- No, it may not, but you must update your new address for your I-485 with NSC sending the I-485 reciept copy and your new address so that they know your new address, it will also be better to hire your lawyer and let him send form G28 so that he can recieve if any RFE to I-485 . if you dont update then it will go to the lawyer who filed I-485 becase USCIS record has that lawyer address
- Would I have to go for FP again?
------ if you did FP every body has to go for second FP after 15 months becase FP expires after 15 months, if you update the address with service center and NCSC on I-1800 then the new FP notice will come to your new address and you can do FP at nearest FP center
I ask specifically about CSC since CSC has the new faster processing rule for Employment based cases, while TSC has it only for Family cases.