USCIS Plan for I-140 Processing Delays and Backlog Reduction

ginnu

Registered Users (C)
01/14/2004: USCIS Plan for I-140 Processing Delays and Backlog Reduction
· As the readers know, the I-140 processing is currently heavily delayed in all the Service Centers. According to the USCIS sources, USCIS plans to move the resources within the Service Centers that are tied up with the H-1B cap cases to the I-140 production unit as soon as the H-1B cap reaches. There is no information available about exactly when the cap is expected to reach, but it is everyone's guess at this time that it may not be too long away. Please stay tuned.

Originally posted by ginnu
· As the readers know, the I-140 processing is currently heavily delayed in all the Service Centers. According to the USCIS sources, USCIS plans to move the resources within the Service Centers that are tied up with the H-1B cap cases to the I-140 production unit as soon as the H-1B cap reaches. There is no information available about exactly when the cap is expected to reach, but it is everyone's guess at this time that it may not be too long away. Please stay tuned.

Good news Ginnu. But when they say "may not be too long away" ...Are we talking in terms of days, weeks, months, minutes ! ?? Any guesses ?

thanks and I do apologize for the redundant question,
sertra2002

Can you provide the source of this information?

Thx.

K
Originally posted by ginnu