Uscis Online Status

gc0609

Registered Users (C)
I was checking my online status and saw the below message . Did anyone try to call the number given . If I call will that trigger my process.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

RD : Aug 2002
ND : Aug 2002
3 EAD's ,
2 FP ( 10/28/2004)
LUD : 11/04/2004 ( FP received )

Nothing will happen.
You will talk to an officer who doesn't know anything about anything.He will ask for for your case number and he will tell you that INS is currently adjuticating cases as of ...(he gets the current info from INS web site).
Basically ,your call will be waste of time

PaulK said:
Nothing will happen.
You will talk to an officer who doesn't know anything about anything.He will ask for for your case number and he will tell you that INS is currently adjuticating cases as of ...(he gets the current info from INS web site).
Basically ,your call will be waste of time
I agree with you. If you ask an idoit what the answer of 1+1 is, the answer you get would never be 2, I believe. Don't waste of your time, guys! I have tried many times on this 800 number, I got nothing but anger.

I was able to get them to make an inquiry since my case is not current anymore, and the response from it was "your case processing time has extended", and nothing specific. It used be around here people seemed to believe that a call, or FP or applying for EAD would trigger an approval, but I don't think this is the case anymore.

npnjan02 said:
I was able to get them to make an inquiry since my case is not current anymore, and the response from it was "your case processing time has extended", and nothing specific. It used be around here people seemed to believe that a call, or FP or applying for EAD would trigger an approval, but I don't think this is the case anymore.
Very true.

In my case I believe I got my 2nd FP only after applying for EAD ... nothing happened after the FP so applied for AP yesterday. We'll see what happens.

U see LUD if you register and login USCIS site and add ur Receit number to the portfolio and then u see ur LUD