USCIS is Shameless

khoula

Registered Users (C)
Read this
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0903/092903a1.htm

These guys claim they conducted a customer satisfaction survey about call center( 1-800 crap) and found 80% approval ratings!!!!!!!!.
But BCIS is generally satisfied with the way the call center is handling inquiries, Knocke said. BCIS conducted its own customer satisfaction survey about six weeks ago and found that 80 percent of respondents were satisfied with the toll-free number, he said.

I Just did...I think everyone should post their comments...I also would want to get to know one of the 80% ones who are satisfied...piece of crap..

Madhav

guys please

do it. It has be done. Please go induate that message board it is completely secret and you guys will not be exposed.
Let us not just sit and say oops may 2002 not done. tsc sucks or such kind of crap here it is not helping.
People really suck even the volunteer intiative inspite more 500 views we hard around maybe 4 or less willing people..others are willing to wait.
even illegal immigrants are more bold than us.....:mad: :mad:

Call centers

To all you nay-sayers - cheer up, guys - after all, we know where all call centers are eventually destined to go - INDIA!!!

That's when the fun will really start :D

K

If it goes to India .... I seee ...

"Tell naaa ... how can I heelp you ?
I told you naaa ... it is still pending ..... "

They too ... will be made to read the same lines we read on the online case status ... I see no progress .. even if it is sent to India ...

Last edited by a moderator:
your litanites published...

all (y)our litanies are published in that site and many of us have targetted the Goebbelsian lie(Goebbel was Adolf Hitler's propaganda chieftain who is famous for his Big lie principle which goes like this: repeat a lie as often as you can with as much force as you can until the lie is accepted as a truth) of 80% approval rating for the BCIS Customer Service.

Goebbel's soul is vicariously satisfied with BCIS's foolish assertion in this regard. We know the truth. Don't we?

Re: Call centers

Originally posted by PhillyKP
To all you nay-sayers - cheer up, guys - after all, we know where all call centers are eventually destined to go - INDIA!!!

That's when the fun will really start :D

K

Well I don't mind if they send adjudication also to India. :D :D :p