USCIS has updated the processing dates today again

now everything make sense to me ! TCS back to DEC 2006 in all I-140 as we expected

Yes it makes sense

now everything make sense to me ! TCS back to DEC 2006 in all I-140 as we expected

Yes now it makes sense. By the by Pana did you see any more LUD on your EB1 I-140? Did you try to contact PP helpline?

Yes now it makes sense. By the by Pana did you see any more LUD on your EB1 I-140? Did you try to contact PP helpline?

Unfortunately No LUD after that... called PP several time by me and my lawyer ... no +ve response ... The Lady (guess black) used to pick up the phone always say "I don't have the file but our system says that your case still under process... nothing more I can say .. might be you need security clearance for I-140 .. etc etc "... BTW I have pending I-129 at California SC and I-140 NIW at Texas center ... I don't know my I-129 is creating any problem or not .. I have no clue what's going on ...

Hi Pana

Hi Pana, Sorry to see you waiting for long time after RFE submission.
Iam in the same boat waiting since 2 1/2 months (RFE submitted on 04/10/2007 at TSC EB1EA).
What is going on there, Usually security clearance be done in the initial days after filing I140.
Any experts opions!
Thanks
srmada

I am also waiting

Hi Pana, Sorry to see you waiting for long time after RFE submission.
Iam in the same boat waiting since 2 1/2 months (RFE submitted on 04/10/2007 at TSC EB1EA).
What is going on there, Usually security clearance be done in the initial days after filing I140.
Any experts opions!
Thanks
srmada

Hi srmada
I am also waiting after submitting response to the RFE on 04/12/07. Today is the 70th day. The last LUD was on 4/13/07. After that nothing.

When did you guys submitted ur 485 (not RFE)? TSC shows Sept 06 as processing time and NSC last week of Sept 06.

Hi srmada
I am also waiting after submitting response to the RFE on 04/12/07. Today is the 70th day. The last LUD was on 4/13/07. After that nothing.

I140 Approved (TSC EB1EA) after nearly 21/2 months>>>

Hi Pana and Moden,
Good News for me!!!!

Today I get my I140 Approval from CRIS after 21/2 months following RFE submission.
This is just want to share with you guys!!!
Srmada

Hi Pana and Moden,
Good News for me!!!!

Today I get my I140 Approval from CRIS after 21/2 months following RFE submission.
Srmada

Congratulations srmada. They touched your case finally and approved it. Enjoy.

Unfortunately No LUD after that... called PP several time by me and my lawyer ... no +ve response ... The Lady (guess black) used to pick up the phone always say "I don't have the file but our system says that your case still under process... nothing more I can say .. might be you need security clearance for I-140 .. etc etc "... BTW I have pending I-129 at California SC and I-140 NIW at Texas center ... I don't know my I-129 is creating any problem or not .. I have no clue what's going on ...

Email the TSC PP center. Normally they respond better by email for PP cases. I129 shouldn't have any thing to do with your I-140 approval.
Good luck

Hi Pana and Moden,
Good News for me!!!!

Srmada

congrats buddy .. sorry I was not following this thread ...

Email the TSC PP center. Normally they respond better by email for PP cases. I129 shouldn't have any thing to do with your I-140 approval.
Good luck

Thanks Ajasha for the wish ..
I tried with several options.. POJ and emails … Stupid people at this center talk crap over phone like "wait till we make decision.. there must be some reason that you are not entitled to PP .. etc etc .. Then I though it’s better to write them email as it would be documented.. then found it is even worse. They don’t even bother to check case status by putting the case number. Here is the an edited version of my email conversation: person don't knew what he was talking about. He must have been looking at old information /just a routine reply ... I am badly mad on this system.

"DELETED" by "PANA"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be patient

Pana
I guess you have no other option except to wait. May be they will touch your case within 2-3 months.

Pana
I guess you have no other option except to wait. May be they will touch your case within 2-3 months.

yes, there is no other choice ... but do you know what bugging me a lot now a days? PP center and normal processing center are two different places... I hope they will send my file to normal processing center.. otherwise I am lost in the game of few stupid officers ... anyway let's hope for the best !!

Hi Pana,
Why dont you fax the request for processing, including gold sheet.
Hopefully it helps some time.
srmada

Hi Pana,
Why dont you fax the request for processing, including gold sheet.
Hopefully it helps some time.
srmada

Thanks for your suggestion ... I got this email just after I send a fax to tsc.. don't know it's the effect of my fax or my email contents send a day before .. anyway planning to send one more fax as well as last email to reconsider my case in premium processing tomorrow afternoon !!! let's see ..
However I was checking uscis web site and found this
================================
============================================================
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD
link
“Are there any additional conditions of availability being placed on the Premium
Processing Service at this time?

Yes. This will accord USCIS the flexibility to adapt to contingencies affecting
its ability to provide Premium Processing Service. Premium Processing Service is
available for the Form I-140 classifications indicated on the chart above
provided that the case does not involve:

1. A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains
pending;

2. Labor Certification substitution requests; and
3. Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original
labor certification from the Department of labor).

USCIS is prescribing these additional conditions of availability on Premium
Processing for Form I-140 because of their special processing requirements,
including locating and transferring other files or documents internally and
requesting initial evidence from an outside agency, that make it difficult for
USCIS to guarantee that it will process the case within a 15 calendar day period.”

========================================================================
Is it my EB-2-NIW made me not qualified for PP?

I send one fax and an email today afternoon .. and receive email response as below .. :eek: ..they are writing what ever they want ... worst experience in my life
=====================
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:45:58 -0500
From: "Processing.140, TSC-Premium" <TSC-Premium.140@dhs.gov>
To: ********
Subject: RE: I-140:Receipt Number: SRC*****: Premium Processing

"We are working with the mail room trying to locate the response."
=====================