USCIS halts Premium Processing for I140s

NO way my lawyer was suppose to file it today... do you have more info?
its only for labor substitute cases...

05/17/2007: USCIS Terminates 05/18/2007 PPS for Labor Certification Substitution I-140 Petitions

USCIS announced today that beginning on Friday, May 18, 2007, it will terminate Premium Processing Service for Form I-140 petitions that request labor certification substitution. USCIS anticipates a substantial increase in the number of petitioning employers that will file Form I-140 petitions requesting Premium Processing Service and seeking labor certification substitution prior to July 16, 2007. The volume of such petitions filed requesting Premium Process Service is expected to exceed USCIS’ capacity to provide the Premium Process Service according to the program guidelines. For the announcement, please click here.

Unfortunately, this is a Substitute case. Let see how this ends up. CIS did not make this point clear.

I 140 premium processing labor substitution case

What will happen to I 140 premium processing on substitution case recieved on May 14th with an email reply acknowledging receipt and providing receipt number on 15th saying The vermont service center will adjudicate this case within 15 days in light of the new memo on the 17th.