USCIS e-mail notification?

kimberly3

Registered Users (C)
Isn't there anyone who has applied for automatic e-mail updates? Are they prompt enough for every processing step? Do they send an email update for fingerprinting if they are sending fingerprint notification? Do you know how many times they are sending emails for usual cases? Is that for each minor step?

I am getting worried about no fingerprint note and no email from USCIS while most of my friends got their fingerprint notification within a week from their priority dates. My online case status check shows exactly same ever since my filing ; "Case received and pending"

Anyhow, :)Happy Holidays to you all!!::p

I had signed up for automatic e-mail updates. I did receive my FP letter, but no notification email was send in this regard. My online status is not changed either. It shows "Case received and pending" just like yours.

I never received any emails from USCIS and the status check was never updated after the initial entry with "case received/pending..." etc.
I have been a US citizen for over a month now,and the online status looks just like it did on the day I registered/created my account :D

wahahahaha... How funny! Still says that "case received and pending" after oath? My goodness.. I could not hold my laughing, laught aloud, rather painfully..kkk

What a nice forum this is! Not only able to get useful information for my peace of mind psychologically but also to get healthier physically. You know laugh aloud is good for your health. Okay.. let's laugh aloud, everyone?? ..^^

I never update what so ever. I passed an interview but on the web it still pending my case.:):)

FP notice (Never receive )
IL: 09/20/08
ID: 11/17/2008 passed in Phoenix
OL: 12/15/08
OD: 01/09/09
PP: xx/xx/09 (applied)
PP: xx/xx/09 (received)

Forget about the automatic updates thing. I already received my passport. Not only I have never received any updates from email, but also the uscis web site still showing my case is pending.