USCIS current processing date as of Oct 6, 2004

bmt74 ,this is all a joke.Its best to forget about all this and carry on with our lives.Stupidity unlimited.... :mad:

I made a clear decision last week not to look at the USCIS report and not to spend time in this forum every day. It is just a waste of time. When my case gets approved, I will receive an email. We have other (better) things to do in life !!.
I might check the msgs in the forum maybe once a week, but not before that for sure.

I think you are spot on ,there is no point dcoming to the forum or checking status ,I stopped it sometime ago,better to concentrate on things we can control ...Cheers... :p

I made that decision too, but I am addicted and couldn't do it. So here I am back everyday, twice a day, thrice a day.. checking, checking again, getting my hopes up, getting hopes down. Atleast my I-140 is approved. I feel real bad for the people with I-140 pending over a year.

its a frustrating situation here at NSC, i can't believe this mess, they have reversed the published dates twice now in the last 4 months and as a result of all this , the processing dates are where they were 6 months back.

is there a way out ????????

has anyone called customer service?

Maybe they have an explanation :( or maybe there will yet another memo!

Question: Travel Documents (I-131)

Hello All,

I have a question regarding my Travel Documents (I-131):

I have filed my Concurrent processing (I-140/485/131) in the month of August 2004. The passport copy which I have filed was expiring on November 2004. I have applied for passport renewal, now I have received the renewed passport with new number.

I believe there will be a passport number on the Travel Document (I-131).

My question is: I am travelling in the month of December 2004, The travel document I am going to receive, it will have a Old Passport number. So does it make any problem during my travel?

I appreciate response and thanks in advance!

Thanks
smbasha

smbasha said:
Hello All,

I have a question regarding my Travel Documents (I-131):

I have filed my Concurrent processing (I-140/485/131) in the month of August 2004. The passport copy which I have filed was expiring on November 2004. I have applied for passport renewal, now I have received the renewed passport with new number.

I believe there will be a passport number on the Travel Document (I-131).

My question is: I am travelling in the month of December 2004, The travel document I am going to receive, it will have a Old Passport number. So does it make any problem during my travel?

I appreciate response and thanks in advance!

Thanks
smbasha

smbasha, Plesase do not get me wrong. this is not the appropriate thread to discuss I -131, please search forum for correct thread or generate new thread.

Well, its really high time that some authority questions efficiency and work style of NSC. Current work style of NSC is absolute mockery of aspiring immigrants.
Gurus, can you suggest anything on this?
And another request to all, lets keep only one thread to discuss / track this issue.

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

Hello Guys,

I was so shocked about the processing time they just updated. It is ridiculous. Right now, my only status is I140 pending. I really want to go back to China and visit my parents, but I am afraid that will be very risky for me to come back to US. (If I get rejected or I get RFE for my I140 while I am in China). Can anyone give me some suggestion? I am really appreciated.

I140ND: 9/27/03
Extraordinary Ability
Pending.......
AP+EAD Approved: 6/04

HTML:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...Center=Nebraska

140 skilled worker - Aug 31, 2003
140 Adv. Degree - July 15, 2003
140 unskilled worker - Sep 15, 2003

What is going on here ?. The dates are moving back ???????????????

Lets rephrase INS work this way.
Earlier 140 skilled worker date was in Dec'03 whereas all other dates ramained same.

What NSC probably would have thought was

How can a Skilled Worker takes precedence over Adv. Degree and that too even over Unskilled Worker? So this's not fair.

So they streamlined the process now (going back the processing dates).

No wonder, that's what we see now!!!!.

tipsyclub said:
HTML:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...Center=Nebraska

140 skilled worker - Aug 31, 2003
140 Adv. Degree - July 15, 2003
140 unskilled worker - Sep 15, 2003

What is going on here ?. The dates are moving back ???????????????

Lets rephrase INS work this way.
Earlier 140 skilled worker date was in Dec'03 whereas all other dates ramained same.

What NSC probably would have thought was

How can a Skilled Worker takes precedence over Adv. Degree and that too even over Unskilled Worker? So this's not fair.

So they streamlined the process now (going back the processing dates).

No wonder, that's what we see now!!!!.

In history, it seems EB3 was often faster than EB2. Nowsaday, EB2 has very little advantage over EB3 except visa quota.