USCIS computers getting better

toraboraus

Registered Users (C)
We did our biometrics (code 2) at 10:00 am this morning and there is an LUD change for I-485 in the afternoon.

On a related note, biometrics appointment is meaningless as far as Seattle office goes. It is a first come first served basis. We were turned away when we went on our appointment time. So went the next day at 7:15 in the morning. Even then there were more than 30 people ahead of us.

Biometric before appointment date?

So, you mean they will entertain us even before the biometric appointment date?

That is something you will need to take a chance. But whenever you decide to go make sure you are there as early as possible.

toraboraus said:
We did our biometrics (code 2) at 10:00 am this morning and there is an LUD change for I-485 in the afternoon.

On a related note, biometrics appointment is meaningless as far as Seattle office goes. It is a first come first served basis. We were turned away when we went on our appointment time. So went the next day at 7:15 in the morning. Even then there were more than 30 people ahead of us.
Hi, Toraboraus,

What does LUD mean? how to check whether the LUD is updated for I485?

thanks!

hi, Toraboraus,

I went to check my status by following your link, but i still don't see any Last Updated Date on my status, which just says something like,

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on XXXX, XXXX. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

I really wonder how your biometrics date gets reflected on your status?

thanks

After Bomat only "Date" was updated & no change in message

Hajin,
LUD...when we had our Biomat, only date was updated to day on which we had our Biomat (Aug 9) but NO change in "message". Message was same as earlier which we had after our FP. Hope it helps...

HAJIN said:
hi, Toraboraus,

I went to check my status by following your link, but i still don't see any Last Updated Date on my status, which just says something like,

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on XXXX, XXXX. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

I really wonder how your biometrics date gets reflected on your status?

thanks

My mistake. To see the LUD you need to register and see your status from there. The message did not change for me too. Only the LUD.

Yes, you are right. i went there and see my LUD is updated to the very next day of the date that we did biometrics as well. thanks very much for your info, Toraboraus.

Another dump question, what's the difference between code 2 and code 3 for biometrices?

Desi29 said:
Any interesting information on the Priority date update for EB3.
:(
Need to wait for about a week more :)

No promises on whether the information would be "interesting" though !!!