USCIS case status online after RFE

PK65

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just want to find out is it normal to see this kind of reply on the USCIS website for my RFE and how long will it take normally for the approval.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
On June 11, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WAC-0209356***

thanks
PK

I have the exact same message for myself and my wife, updated yesterday. Also I cant get the status online by calling 1-800 number. dont knwo what is happening except that the RFE has reached our files.........

When did u reply the RFE ..??

PK65 said:
Hi All,

Just want to find out is it normal to see this kind of reply on the USCIS website for my RFE and how long will it take normally for the approval.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
On June 11, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WAC-0209356***

thanks
PK

I saw the exact same message after my RFE was received, my case was approved 2 days after the RFE response was received. You are almost there dude!!

I think this is a standard message they use when RFE material is received. The same message appeared for my case after 1st and 2nd RFE. I was approved two days later after they received my 2nd RFE.

My RFE also was received on Jun 11th and I received bunch of e-mails on 06/14.
I am just waiting - waiting - waiting...

WAC02088xxxxx
RFE 05/11

my guess is anywhere between 4 days to 2 weeks. They received my RFE on 6/2 and my case was approved on 6/14. All the best.

Don't worry guys, our approvals must have already been in the mail.
A friend mine who got approval 2 wks ago has drawn some theoritical conclusions based on LUD. His RFE was received on 05/26. Approved on 06/03. LUD date on 06/04 but the message is still not changed. Same -> RFE received lablablabla
He received the notice on 06/07.

My RFE was received on 06/11 and LUD is 06/16. That means they must have approved my case on 06/15 and sent the letter on 06/16.

I am hoping for the best and eagerly waiting. I think we are almost there.
Lets cheer for now
WAC02088xxxxx
RD/ND - 01/14-01/16
RFE rxed by INS - 06/11
LUD - 06/14, 06/16
AD - !!!!!

Hopefully

My RFE was generated on 5/11 and was recieved by USCIS on 6/17. I have till date never recieved a LUD mail without a change of status on the website. Hopefully waiting.
-WAC02-099 series