USA family based VISA Over Age 21 Problem

She has not been interviewed as she is still deciding if she should immigrate because I am not included in the list.
You can't immigrate if she doesn't, because she is the primary.

In other words, she has not paid the AOS/IV fee.
Immigrant visa fee. Don't call it AOS, as AOS is for people who file I-485 to stay in the US to complete the process.

So what should I do next to get that permanent resident card?
You are a derivative beneficiary; follow the instructions in the paperwork your mother got for derivative beneficiaries. If you have questions, start a new thread "consular processing for derivative beneficiary" so you'll get some answers.

She has not been interviewed as she is still deciding if she should immigrate because I am not included in the list.
You can't immigrate if she doesn't, because she is the primary.

In other words, she has not paid the AOS/IV fee.
Immigrant visa fee. Don't call it AOS, as AOS is for people who file I-485 to stay in the US to complete the process.

So what should I do next to get that permanent resident card?
You are a derivative beneficiary; follow the instructions in the paperwork your mother got for derivative beneficiaries. If you have questions, start a new thread "consular processing for derivative beneficiary" so you'll get some answers from others who are familiar with what to do. I am not very familiar with CP.