US passport in hand, but application status on-line still pending

ttinatl

Registered Users (C)
Hello All and Happy New Year!

Here is my story:

I applied for citizenship last summer. Had my interview in October; passed; and was scheduled for an oath ceremony a few days later. Completed the oath; obtained my naturalization certificate; applied for US passport, which I received a couple of weeks later.

Everything went rather smoothly, but when I check my application status on-line, it still says "Testing and Interview."

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Should I worry?

Thanks!
ttinatl

They are very inconsistent with updating the online status. Many people don't ever see an update after the fingerprints or interview.

Hello All and Happy New Year!

Here is my story:

I applied for citizenship last summer. Had my interview in October; passed; and was scheduled for an oath ceremony a few days later. Completed the oath; obtained my naturalization certificate; applied for US passport, which I received a couple of weeks later.

Everything went rather smoothly, but when I check my application status on-line, it still says "Testing and Interview."

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Should I worry?

Thanks!
ttinatl

Same thing for me, just ignore it. I got naturalized in February 2011 and my status is Testing & Interview as well. I assume if you have a straight-forward case they do not bother updating the status once you get approved at the interview or shortly after.