• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

US Jobs

For me, my job offer letter is a letter from my boss that describe my job name, job pay, job description, job hours, job qualification, and how long I have working for this company.

well!!!

For me, my job offer letter is a letter from my boss that describe my job name, job pay, job description, job hours, job qualification, and how long I have working for this company.

I see, but how about us, whose are not in USA, vcan we get an JOB OFFER LETTER?

I see, but how about us, whose are not in USA, vcan we get an JOB OFFER LETTER?

A job offer is an offer of employment and will state things like starting salary, hours per week, leave benifits etc. To get one you will need to start applying for jobs, presumably over the internet. Start looking through sites like monster.com. If you have the right qualifications you may just have to do a phone interview. But im unsure how common this would be.

A job offer is an offer of employment and will state things like starting salary, hours per week, leave benifits etc. To get one you will need to start applying for jobs, presumably over the internet. Start looking through sites like monster.com. If you have the right qualifications you may just have to do a phone interview. But im unsure how common this would be.

If u are outside of the US, it is very hard to to get a job offer let alone, an interview over the phone.

If u are outside of the US, it is very hard to to get a job offer let alone, an interview over the phone.

There are some exceptions to this. Specifically I am thinking about international/multi-national firms. Firms like Ernst & Young, Accenture etc., more in services vocations, will often recruit internationally. Hint: Look to see who the major H1-B visa employers are (http://trak.in/Tags/Business/2007/06/10/the-top-200-list-of-h1b-employers-in-the-world/). First interviews can typically be arranged locally with a local office.

Here is an example of a possible opportunity - http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bus/467192473.html