US H-b status with I-94 card will take short trip to Canada

No Title

Dear Canadian,

What will my current status be?

I have landed immigrant status now in USA? so means visitor status?

Do you think if I enter into USA again, will I have any problem? should I enter using my EAD/AP or landed status again?

Thanks again

No Title

Mr Eikdil,
I would really advise you to take a legal opinion ASAP. You seem like a guy who does not have confidence in yourself and keep on asking same questions.
Immigrations laws are very complex in USA and it does not harm to talk to a good lawyer.

No Title

Dear Canedian,
I will talk to lawyer, but I need one more suggestion from you:

I want to bring my wife into USA. She will have landed immigrant status in a few months. I started her sponsorship process already.

I just want to get this advice from you if both of us use Canadian landed status when entering into USA in a few months?
Or I should use my AP/EAD and she uses her landed immigrant status to enter into USA?

what will be safest since you are aware of my situation now

thanks again

No Title

She can use her landing status to enter US whereas you can use your EAD/AP. But here is the problem.
US authorities usually does not allow new landing immigrants of canada(unless they have 6 months landing status)to enter US unless they have some other valid status in US.

No Title

that\'s not true, I was landed immigrant for two months, and used my landing papers to enter into USA and didn\'t have any status in USA.

No Title

Mr Shehzad,
please do your homework before you reply. I used the word "usually".
Usually US authorities are strict for new landing immigrants of canada who does not have 6 months residency. There are lots of people every year Mr Shehzad who are not allowed to enter US even though they are landed immigrants.Landed Immigrants(only citizens for common wealth) does not need a visitors visa to visit US. Its the discretion of immigration officer to allow those people.
Its mention in Rule 5 Section 2 article 1b in Foreign affairs manual.