US Districs Courts - official Oath schedules and locations

I called the US District Court of Kansas in Kansas City. They schedule one oath ceremony every month, typically on the last Friday of each month although the exact date sometimes varies. Upcoming dates are: April 25th, May 30th, June 27th, July 25th, August 29th. Apparently they have been very busy with over 100 people at each ceremony.

Topeka run one ceremony per month. Wichita schedule two ceremonies per month (on the same day).

man how do you guys find this information!! i've searched my butt off to find dates for des moines and couldn't find mr. jack schitt

man how do you guys find this information!! i've searched my butt off to find dates for des moines and couldn't find mr. jack schitt

SOme don't have any info or they are hidden somewhere. I am still looking for San Diego, I found whole other bunch but San DIego.

I'll keep looking. Is it true though that a lot of DO's schedule oath ceremonies on July 4th? I heard that from a friend of mine here and it does make sense..I just don't want to take my hopes too high.

When I accompanied a friend for her Infopass, IO told me they usually have Oath ceremonies in twenty something of each month. They may do the same in your area. Find some people who have already had their Oath done and you can calculate it yourself.
4th of July is true, but I can not wait till then.

bump
( can this thread become sticky?)

http://www.cacd.uscourts.gov/CACD/G...4e345f626837d38788256815005aa932?OpenDocument
in Los Angeles there are 18 075 oaths in May 08, and only 2 775 in June 08 and 12 150 in July, 08, do you think it's because there is less need in June and July then in May? or is is some bureaucratic unavailability of facilities??

May oaths were for May-June 2007 PDs, and the highest demand would be June and July with June-July 07 cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
oath dates Des Moines

found this link
Please post if you have an upcoming oath date for any location in Iowa. Below is the schedule for naturalization ceremonies for Des Moines for May, June and July 2008. Does anyone have any info on Cedar Rapids Oath Ceremonies?

http://www.iasd.uscourts.gov/iasd/ju...0&Expand=34#34

The page will then come up as "View Calendar" - then select "Not Cateogorized" way down at the bottom of the list, and you will then see the schedule of Naturalization Oath Cermonies. They are so far -- June 22, July 25 and Aug 22.

can anyone find the oath dates for other areas? Des Moines for instance. Please and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks walttn..really appreciate it..you should put your timline up here as well...are you waiting on oath or interview?

ganesh,
we in Chicago are waiting for about 5 weeks now. still no oath notice letter. we passed the i/w in the first week of May in Chicago DO.

not sure whats going on. hope you get your notice soon.