US Consulate at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

BayofB

Registered Users (C)
Anybody in this forum know the email address for Dhaka US consulate??
Or any other form of address ?
Thanks.

Thanks. The e-mail address Dhaka@pd.state.gov I used before, no answer.

I wanted to inquire about my I-140 file. I tried to call them but their phones 884700 - 22 seem to be always busy.

send fax

Dhaka embassy fax numbers, try sending them a fax

main fax 880-2-8823744
consular fax 880-2-8824449

about cp who live in otehr countery except motehr land

Hello ,
I am hannan who present living in saudi arabia. if i won in dv2010 then i must go exit form saudi arabia and must take cp police clearence form saudi arabia ? or I may made it from my home country ? or both ? pls reply me.
Hannan
saudi arabia

I-130 husband US Embassy Dhaka

Hey Everybody,
I am going to apply for my immigrant visa at US embassy dhaka on F2A as husband File I-130. We did love marriage and there was no formal marriage picture with us. But we have lot of picture before and after marriage. Is there anybody who can help to give some idea how can I prove bonafide marriage.

Hello Everybody,
I am very very sorry that there is a very few form member from Dhaka, Bangladesh in this site. Come on everybody put your experience in this forum all about US embassy, dhaka what ever the subject I130, F1, F2, F2A Visit visa, DV lottery, visa interview etc .

Pls come on and share your experice.

Thanking you

Hello,
I am in a great problem. My wife lives in Bangladesh and her I-130 priority date is on April, 2010. NVC has been told us to send all original documents to them at Portsmouth. My wife sent all original documents through EMS postal service to me in Florida. 12 days has gone but I haven’t her document yet. I think it may be missed. I studied NVC website about losing original documents and what to do. They described there if original documents missed then certified copy will be okay. But I am not clear what they mean by certified copy? Is there anybody in this forum who has any experience about losing original documents and how they convince the NVC.
What I can do now?

Thanking you,

Salim
Florida, USA

Hello,
I am in a great problem. My wife lives in Bangladesh and her I-130 priority date is on April, 2010. NVC has been told us to send all original documents to them at Portsmouth. My wife sent all original documents through EMS postal service to me in Florida. 12 days has gone but I haven’t her document yet. I think it may be missed. I studied NVC website about losing original documents and what to do. They described there if original documents missed then certified copy will be okay. But I am not clear what they mean by certified copy? Is there anybody in this forum who has any experience about losing original documents and how they convince the NVC.
What I can do now?

Thanking you,

A certified copy, is a copy of an original document that has been certified as a true and correct copy by a person who is authorised to witness a statutory declaration. Persons who are authorised to witness statutory declarations (under the Commonwealth Statutory Declarations Act 1959) include:

* Accountant (Chartered or Certified)
* Clerk of a Court
* Commissioner for Affidavits
* Commissioner for Declarations
* Dentist
* Justice of the Peace
* Legal Practitioner
* Magistrate
* Medical Practitioners
* Nurse
* Pharmacists
* Police Officer
* Post Office Manager
* Sheriff or Sheriff's Officer
* Teacher
* Veterinary Surgeon
actually i didnt have any such problm though

if u have lived in saudi arabia more than 12 months so u need the police clearence from there ....and also from ur homeland where u have lived more then 6 months..u need the police clearence..

Hello ,
I am hannan who present living in saudi arabia. if i won in dv2010 then i must go exit form saudi arabia and must take cp police clearence form saudi arabia ? or I may made it from my home country ? or both ? pls reply me.
Hannan
saudi arabia
if u have lived in saudi arabia more than 12 months so u need the police clearence from there ....and also from ur homeland where u have lived more then 6 months..u need the police clearence..

More than 50 visas issue from Dhaka US embassy everyday and everybody got their different experience in visa interviw. Why not they share it with us. It will be very helpful. Pls. come on everybody and share your experience well or worst. I am going to interview possibly Apr/May. I will write down everything what happened there. My case is F2A. pririty date XXApril, 2006.

Hi to Bangladeshi,
I am surprised in this forum thousands of user from around the world. But where is my bangladeshi budy. Everyday more than 50 visa issue from Bangladesh US embassy and they have a lots of experience from submit file to get visa. why not they share it in this forum. Come on buddy with any subject with any topics related to US embassy dhaka.

Thanks.

DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- 03-09-2010
ID- 04-29-2010
Oath- ??

Greetings to Every One,

I am a Citizen of the United States living in New York for Past 11 Years. Recently I have got married in Bangladesh & have filed for my wife's visa. My initial I-130 has been approved & now my case is with NVC 2nd Phase. At any moment NVC will ask me to provide Original & certified Copies of documents of my wife (e.g : Birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Certificate e.t.c). We have arranged all the originals but I have absolutely no idea how to get Certified Copies. Good point to mention NOTARY is NOT same AS Certified Copy. It will be a great help if anyone from Bangladesh will give me any some advice regarding this.

Thank Toy So Much.