US Citizenship & South Carolina

Preetin,

No news. Both Adina and I have our PDs in May; yours is in August. So you might have a good bit of a wait yet. Although, it's not certain that they process applications in the order received.....

Nope! Still here...
However, last Friday, I contacted Senator's Lindsey Graham's office. Yesterday, I sent them all info in my case. It was about time to take some action. I'll see what answer they get from the INS. Next month I am going to contact another "political" figure...I have quite a list. For my GC, I went through the same exercise. I cannot believe I am back in the game. I thought this time is going to be a smooth ride. Looks like, I need to get my adrenaline up, raise my blood pressure and pick up the phone and do something!!!!
This is RIDICULOUS!!!! I am clear all the way and the interview has not been scheduled yet! I would like so very much to know the reason...I'll find out one way or the other. I've been patient for 11 mo. but...not anymore.

I'll keep you posted, guys!

Adina

Hi, I went to the immigration office yesterday, they told me that the officer is still working on the green cards, not sure about N400s which is pretty frustating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, anybody any updates ?Have you contacted the INS office lately ?What's the update ? I have plans to go out of the country this June but seems like I have to postphone because of the interview date.No news yet from my side,Very frustating.

No, I just mailed the paper with my signature giving them the right to inquire on by behalf last Monday...Is going to take a while...
However, I don't expect any miracle. INS works alone these days. It does not answer to anybody...It's a shot though...

When we got our GC in 2001, we had the interview in July though the case was current as Nov. 01, 2000...They were waiting to get "enough cases" for a full day of work...I will not be surprised if the same story is going on right now.

I have not seen my family in almost 4 years. I wanted to go home this summer! Bummer....Is no way I can make it. My husband applied for his passport end of Jan. and he is still waiting....And I have not received the interview letter yet...So, another vacation with no vacation!

Well...what can we do? Nothing...Just wait...

Adina

If you mean processing time published on the website...your guess is good as mine. Honestly, I do not think that it means anything...If you look at all the centers, they all have more or less the same date...
So, the most accurate info is what we get during our info pass...

Hang in there...We are all in the same boat.

Adina

I just came from work...I have news...I received an answer from the Lindsey Graham's office about my N-400. This lady, Ms. Patricia, sent me a copy of the email sent to her by the Congressional Liaison, Charleston. Looks like Charleston requested TSC that all the N-400 READY for interview to be transfered to Charleston for scheduling. Once the files are received and processed, they are going to be put on an interview schedule. The exact dates are unknown but it should be in the next few months.

I DO hope that we all are going to hear from them soon. I am planning anyway an infopass in 2 weeks.

Adina

Processing times.

The processing times get updated around 15th-10th usually, this time no update yet.

Hello guys..I will be going to the field office today about the status of N400,I will update you after I come back.