US citizenship Background check

sean1980

Registered Users (C)
Priority date : 2 Aug 06
Fp: 17 Aug 06

After that i am waiting for the interview letter, is there any one there in the same boat and near my date, or am i the only one here waiting.My fingerprinting is cleared and is okay and what etc i was told in infopass,
that it has gone for back ground check.... what happens next???? I am waiting .... anyone can guide me on this, i will really greatful my do is sacramento,ca

Search this forum for "name check". You will find lot's of stories about folks in the same situation. About all you can do is wait.

application received on may 2006
fingerprint on july 2006
interview ???
oath ???

I tried to open a service request by calling customer service but never received anything back from them about my case.

I went to INFOPASS and official did not know anything about my case. Told me I should wait.

I tried again today calling customer service and opened another request and they said that I should be receiving something from them within 45 days but I doubt that I will receive anything back from them.

NOW I JUST KEEP ON WAITING AND WAITING...

If the "now processing" dates on USCIS website for your DO are beyond your priority dates then call and ask the 800 number call center person to transfer you to a immig officer. The officer will most likely send a request to track your case because it is lagging behind their proc times.

Same boat here:

Case PD: 7/31/06
FP: 8/13/06
Interview: ??
Sacramento, CA as well.

Maybe we can take small comofrt in that we are not alone !!!!!

Regional office: Mesquite, Texas
Local office: San Antonio, Texas

• 28th July 06: N-400 application mailed
• 7th August 06: Resubmitted with correct check (first check based on incorrect data on USCIS web site)
• 9th August 06: Check cashed
• 14th August 06: USCIS acknowledgement with application number (17 days from first application)
• 15th August 06: Fingerprint (FP) notification (only one day from acknowledgement; missed FP date due to absence from town
• 31st August 06: Request to reschedule FP
• 5th September 06: Proactive visit to the FP office as a “walk-in” (17 days from original notice)

DO philadelphia

FP 11/18/06
still waiting for IL
called FBI fingerprint is ok, they said no way to check on status of background check right now as washington office that does this is "swamped" and do not take calls

right now, in the waiting game as with all of you

DO philadelphia

FP 11/18/06
still waiting for IL
called FBI fingerprint is ok, they said no way to check on status of background check right now as washington office that does this is "swamped" and do not take calls

right now, in the waiting game as with all of you

Sorry for an off-topic post but goldenrabbit, I am a few weeks behind you and would appreciate it if you keep us posted on your status (if and when IL is received I mean). If there are enough of us waiting we could assume that the Philly DO is backlogged or something (I haven't seen any posts about people with PDs later than September who have received their IL).

-KM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for an off-topic post but goldenrabbit, I am a few weeks behind you and would appreciate it if you keep us posted on your status (if and when IL is received I mean). If there are enough of us waiting we could assume that the Philly DO is backlogged or something (I haven't seen any posts about people with PDs later than September who have received their IL).

-KM

hi kagemusha

unfortunately still waiting for my IL to this date