US citizen filed I-130 for wife in India April 2010

My case is in California Service Center and Priority Date is April26th. Waiting for the I130Approval. I'll keep you guys updated on my case status.

My wife and kid are in India. I have no idea what would be the next step after the I130 approval. If you guys provide me some info would be appreciated.

Thanks for joining us here VjFriends, I'm right behind you -my priority date is April 28th 2010.

My Priority date was March 31st. Case is in NVC Right Now. The Next step is to get case number assigned and then they send you out Agent Form. After That is the "Affidavit of Support" in which 2 years income, Employment Letter. Income got to be according to the "Poverty guideliens 2010" and that is when you pay the 88 or so...Fee. AFter tht step is done..thn they'l inform you for the next step. Please every1..keep your timeline posted. The day case number is assigned by NVC, de apporval date..and all that..Im starting mine below.

Priority date for I130: March 31st 2010
Approval for I130: September 22nd 2010
Waiting for NVC to assign case number!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys i don't think NVC is a concern because some of my family member got there cases approved from USCIS and case went to NVC and believe me NVC works really fast because really as soon as your papers come from NVC to fill out and you do it right and send it only takes about a month or 2.

What Princess12's done is an excellent way to keep track of each other's timelines... I suggest we do that with each message we write here on this thread for ease of understanding.

Filed: April 23rd 2010.
Priority date for I-130: April 28th' 2010.
Approval: WAITING.

I was alittle confused we don't have a priority date till our case get approved and we recieve another letter from USCIS. I Believe on our I-797 its receipt and notice date and priority is empty.

National Visa Center Processing
Date Package Received By NVC : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Pay I-864 Bill : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Receive I-864 Package : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Return I-864 Package : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Return Completed DS-3032 : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Receive IV Bill : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Pay IV Bill : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Receive Instruction Package : (yyyy-mm-dd)
-- Case Completed at NVC : (yyyy-mm-dd)
Date Package Left From NVC : (yyyy-mm-dd)

Consulate Processing
Date Received By Consulate : (yyyy-mm-dd)
Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : (yyyy-mm-dd)
Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) : (yyyy-mm-dd)
Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): (yyyy-mm-dd)
Interview Date ( Visa): (yyyy-mm-dd)
Interview Result: Approved Denied Administrative Review
-- Second Interview Date ( Visa): (yyyy-mm-dd) - Only if Petition under Administrative Review
-- Second Interview Result: Approved Denied - Only if Petition under Administrative Review
Date Visa Received : (yyyy-mm-dd)

Date of US Entry : (yyyy-mm-dd)

Also whatsvthe quickest way to do 3032,is there anything we can do by email,sending it abroad,them signing and sending it back itself will take three weeks,any faster way?

There is no set time for approving an I-130. If you and your spouse have a child together, the I-130 may be approved in a 2-3 months. However, if the USCIS has to schedule a second interview or to conduct an investigation, the process could take many months, or even years.

timesaver for 3032

Also whatsvthe quickest way to do 3032,is there anything we can do by email,sending it abroad,them signing and sending it back itself will take three weeks,any faster way?

Following link might be usefull:
familybasedimmigration.xxx/forum/showthread.php?t=48

I 130 approved

Hello, I received the email today regarding the approval of my mother I130,it was at CA service center,the priority date was 04/22/10.Now my Father application is still pending with same priority date.Can some one guide me if i can fax my mom Form DS3032 which i will receive and she can fill and sign and send it back. Also how log it will take after the approval of I130 to get the interview call overseas.
Thanks in advance

hi, The I-130 may well be approved, however the I-130 on its own does not convey any benefit. You need to wait for the priority date to be current to be able to immigrate to the United States, until then you have to wait.

Does anyone have trouble contacting nvc..i have been trying past few days..is the line always busy?is this normal?

I finally got the nvc number but they wouldnt say anything until i have a receipt #,now i havent received any letters since the approval email i got on monday from uscis for parents 130i,when will i get a receipt number?will uscis send that or what?

I finally got the nvc number but they wouldnt say anything until i have a receipt #,now i havent received any letters since the approval email i got on monday from uscis for parents 130i,when will i get a receipt number?will uscis send that or what?

It takes ABOUT two weeks after USCIS approval for NVC to send out choice of agent form/email. that's the next step if ur a USC filling for a spouse living abroad.