US CITIZEN filed I 130 for my wife in India OCT 2010

Lucky2888

Registered Users (C)
US Citizen filed I 130 for my wife in India OCT 2010
Hi! filed I 130 for my wife in India on Oct 18th
Checks Cashed
Received NOA 11/1/2010.

I would like everyone to let me know their experience's and please post your time line so we know what to expect in similar cases...since most post are for people filing with their spouse being here in USA, I will appreciate if we can have thread for people who are in the same boat as me.

Exactly how many more threads you plan on starting, not very many people seem interested in hoping on to your boat. Stop making useless threads and cluttering this forum.

Exactly how many more threads you plan on starting, not very many people seem interested in hoping on to your boat. Stop making useless threads and cluttering this forum.

For you information not my intention to clutter the forum, just want to get information, and didn't know how to delete the other ones.....

I am not going get awarded anything, just wanted people in similar situation to share their journey, and probably you are in a different 'boat' so you may not appreciate the anxiety....anyways Good Luck! to you in your own or your loved ones case.

Lucky2888
How did you get certified marriage certificate as needed? My cousin's wife is in India and needs to get that. Did you send just a copy of marriage certificate?
Thanks