Urgetnt, help with Medical exam in NH

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know the doctor in NH do the medical exam for Canada immigration. I got Waiver and haven't receive my medical form, it will probably take serveral days. I want to make a reservation as soon as possible. Since my FBI will expire soon. Does anyone know how long FBI will be valide, 6 or 12 month? I did in April this year.

My information AOR in Noverember 2001. Sent on Auguest 2001.

Your help will be apprecaite.

As far as I know if you are already did and want use those reports it will valid for 6 months .
If you mailed them to canadian INS then you are OKAY, i mean no problem you need not do again.

I heard FBI must be valid when the time to issue the landing paper. For my case it might be in Oct or November timeframe. At that time my FBI has benn 7 to 8 months old. Is that ok? Should I redo it again now? Please advise

You can not go for medical before actually gettting the letter because CHC will send you part A of the medical form which you will have to take with you to the doctor.

If you can get your FBI check easily its better to do so. Recently CHC asked one of my friend to submit fresh FBI check after medicals.

Hope it helps