Urgently need help on I-485 again!

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, remembered I posted the problem regarding my I-485 case last week? I got magic emails regarding my I-140 and I485 approval on March 17 and got the actual approval notices on March 23 at home address. But when I went to get PP stamping (thru InfoPass) at local district office on March 28, I was told TSC didn't update my case in their system as approved. Of course, local district office made inquiry to TSC and my company attorney also made inquiry to TSC requesting them to update my case in their system, but today I got the following email from them:

"On April 6, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning
your case.?If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date,
please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

My online case status for I-485 at USCIS.GOV is also changed to the above message from "this case has been approved". Please tell me what happened! Is it possible they sent out approval notice on my I-485 on March 17 by mistake? or now they are actually still working on my case? I am so confused and worried now!

If anyone can give me some advise regarding that message, please share with me! Thanks!

First of all do not panic, ur case has been approved. and it seems some system issues theya re having. ur online msg says approved plus u got paper notice of approval. so relax and smile :D .

as my understanding is u are waiting to hear from local office. keep follow-up with INS local office.

Just ignore the email msg that says 'we responsed'.....'

Relax, do not panic. be patient and wait for few weeks, keep followup with local INS office, just get infopass appointment again even u can use ur old one too.. just incase.

Good LUck

Thanks!

Thanks, Princeofjungle! I really admire you can always be so calm ahd helpful! Your support to all of us is greatly appreciated!

Did I tell you even my online status had been changed to the new message "We responded..."? Yes, I don't have other choices but waiting on local INS office. Good thing here is we can make Infopass appointment pretty easily so I will try to go down there again next week if I didn't hear anything from them.

Thanks again!

WE too got the same message

Here are the details:

485 ND 12/26/2002
FP 11/03/2004
AD 12/03/2004
Card also received.........

Dependent:

485 ND 02/27/2003
FP 11/03/2004
AD waiting....................................

For both of us message got changed to :

On April 6, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Also got 3 emails for each.

Do not know what is going on with the TSC.
Any feedbacks/ ideas requested.

Thanks.
S

I got 4 emails!

I actually got 4 emails from them with same messages! Is TSC's system really that bad?!

I will let you know when I hear more on mine!