Urgent!

justcause

Registered Users (C)
my friend is getting married her spouse who have already been here on H1 wanna come to this country on her

case 1

H1 (with full consent of his employer if possible)then what document she rquires from her employer?

case 2

if she comes here on H4 then can she get her
H1 transfered after arriving here to another company? or is it difficult? she has her old pay stubs and everything.

case 3

she gets her new h1 processed ...how difficult that procedure have beome these days?

thanks in advance

For me, it is hard to understand from your posting what the sceanrio is. Who is currently in the US? Male, female, neither? If one or both of them are in the US then what is his/her current status.

my friend is on H1 his fiance have already been here on h1 for two months now both of them are getting married. now problem is how she gonna come down here using her old H1 or h4 or new h1 ?

Its still hard to understand the situation. (Who is your friend - the man or the woman?!). Anyway assuming that the man is your friend and he is currently in the US on H1B, and the woman wants to enter the US after marriage:

She can come on any of the 3 cases:

If she wants to work for her old H1 employer, then the old approval notice must not have expired. Her employer must not have cancelled her previous approval notice. A new letter confirming continued employment would be needed.

If she wants to come on a H4 visa. She needs to get an H4 visa at a consulate abroad. But in this case she cannot work for any employer. There is no such thing as a H4 to H1 transfer. Pay stubs etc are irrelevant in this case. (She can once again go outside and reenter on H1, but why would she do this when she can do it in the first place? Or the new employer should file for a H4 to H1 change of status).

She gets a new H1. Chances of approval depends on many things like her qualifications. Other than a greater scrutiny of documents there is no change these days.