urgent

kannel

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I have an interview (employment based) next week. My baby is 31 months, US citizen. My attorney is suggesting me to take my baby for the interview. My baby is very active and talks a lot. Do you think it is adviseable to take my baby for the interview. My attorney is saying that if I take my baby for the interview, the Officer don't ask too many questions and make the interview very short. I am confused now. Please help me out to make the decision. Have you ever had any experience going along the small kid... please help me out as soon as possible..

kannel said:
My attorney is saying that if I take my baby for the interview, the Officer don't ask too many questions and make the interview very short.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. If the child is sweet and can behave him/herself for 2-3 hours potentially of waiting, then sure. We may need to do the same with our 3-year-old for my interview.

However, you may be in a situation where you have to get up before the child's normal wakeup time, wait around for 3+ hours and then have the interview. If your toddler is grumpy and crying and you need to be thinking straight, is this a great situation?