Urgent!!

kannel

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I have an interview (employment based) next week. My baby is 31 months, US citizen. My attorney is suggesting me to take my baby for the interview. My baby is very active and talks a lot. Do you think it is adviseable to take my baby for the interview. My attorney is saying that if I take my baby for the interview, the Officer don't ask too many questions and make the interview very short. I am confused now. Please help me out to make the decision. Have you ever had any experience going along the small kid... please help me out as soon as possible..

Definitely do!

I have found for all official interviews of this nature - a baby does a number of things. Firstly it breaks the ice, you get chatting about baby small talk this reminds the officer that you are human, and you have someone who relies upon you absolutely. Secondly, as your attorney suggests, it makes the officer aware that time is pressing - baby needs feeding etc......

Those of you who dont have kids -- why not borrow one for the day? :p

I have a very chatty 2 year old who will knock over pen holders, scribble on paperwork on command! :D :p :)

All the best man - let us know how you get on!!

kannel said:
My wife and I have an interview (employment based) next week. My baby is 31 months, US citizen. My attorney is suggesting me to take my baby for the interview. My baby is very active and talks a lot. Do you think it is adviseable to take my baby for the interview. My attorney is saying that if I take my baby for the interview, the Officer don't ask too many questions and make the interview very short. I am confused now. Please help me out to make the decision. Have you ever had any experience going along the small kid... please help me out as soon as possible..

Hello Kannel
Can you please post how your interview expereince was? What all did officer asked you? Was your case filed under EB-3 and was your interview done at LA office.
Also can you please post the dates of when you got notification for the interview and how many days after the notification did you had the interview.

Vineet