URGENT: Where to file EAD? Pl Advise..

div

Registered Users (C)
I need to renew my EAD myself. My lawyer sent the first EAD. I do not know where it was posted. The form states file application at the same local INS office or Service center where adjustment application was submitted. Any idea where adjustment application is sent to (Vermont or Local?). My EAD receipts for initial EAD have Vermont address at the bottom. But it may be that all receipts carry the addresss ofthe main regional office. Please Advise. Thanks

No Title

Hi, here\'s some info. Hope this helps.
In order to apply for or renew your EAD card(s) once your I-485 has already been filed, you will either apply at your local INS office, or directly through Vermont Service Center. The following items are needed to apply for your EAD card/extension locally. All of the following items are needed for each applicant.

I-765 application with signature card
2 color photographs.
Copy of I-1485 fee receipt notice.
$100.00 fee made payable to Immigration & Naturalization Service. The fees for I-765 should be applied on the same check for all applying. For example, if both husband and wife are applying, they should submit one check for $200.00, but not 2 checks for $100.00.
Copy of previous EAD card. (if applying for an extension)
Local INS office processing times and procedures often vary widely. Therefore, it is best to contact your local INS office for specific information such as hours of operation, issuing days for EAD cards, and availability of parking. Please be sure to submit your application with enough time to spare with consideration of the processing times.

If you find that you cannot submit your EAD application/extension(s) for processing at your local office, then you will need to submit the application(s) directly to Vermont Service Center. You will need to submit the same documentation as listed above four months in advance. Please also be sure to include your A# on your correspondence to the service center. The direct mailing address for Vermont Service Center is as follows:

U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479