Urgent. Urgent. Please reply.

sd70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just efilled fro EAD renewal. Everything goen right but after completing and when i took the print out of entire application i noticed that:

In the print OUT of saved PDF file:

1. Where i write state mane of birth , it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
2. Also Calfornia Service Center .....it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
3. But most important, in number 16 where in the particular text box i explain my current status and I-485 and I-140 recepit number it also appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE DATA I GAVE THEY LOOSE ?
What Can I do now?
Do you think i don't have any hope?

If i file again can it cause harm? Then what will be about this efile, cancel or ?
If i file again do i have to give information about this efile also?

I'm on EAD and it will expire within 90+18 days, so I'm really worried now.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

First of all I wish you had a better title for message than "urgent urgent". This forum is based on "I post a problem, you post the solution and some one else uses this discussion later for their own problems".

Anyways, I saw the same thing when I filed for EAD and AP electronically
(VSC). It should not be a problem, the information is intact electronically.

Another thing is that for EAD you got to give fingerprints (code1) at a local office. Take appointment yourselves by calling.

They initially told me that I have to wait for a FP notice. But later got an email asking me to schedule my own appointment. I got my EAD and AP in a month.

GreenCardVirus said:
First of all I wish you had a better title for message than "urgent urgent". This forum is based on "I post a problem, you post the solution and some one else uses this discussion later for their own problems".

Anyways, I saw the same thing when I filed for EAD and AP electronically
(VSC). It should not be a problem, the information is intact electronically.

Another thing is that for EAD you got to give fingerprints (code1) at a local office. Take appointment yourselves by calling.

They initially told me that I have to wait for a FP notice. But later got an email asking me to schedule my own appointment. I got my EAD and AP in a month.

Yes you are absolutely right....i think i had to choose proper title for it. But friend i was in panic when i saw that saved PDF file and print out, all the long information was half like California Ser , West Ben like these. But when filed everything wrote properly and i was taking print out for everypage when i was filling.

Anyway you are telling that you gone through same experience and received your EAD. I have nothig to worry! I called 1-800375-5283 for peace of mind but couldn't find out how to get live assistence. Can you give some light.

Yes i called for FP but in my coformation recipt it is code 2. Thinking to go early because my app date is late SEP. Hope it works.

Please reply.
Thank you.
sd70