Urgent. Urgent. Please reply.

sd70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just efilled fro EAD renewal. Everything goen right but after completing and when i took the print out of entire application i noticed that:

In the print OUT of saved PDF file:

1. Where i write state mane of birth , it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
2. Also Calfornia Service Center .....it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
3. But most important, in number 16 where in the particular text box i explain my current status and I-485 and I-140 recepit number it also appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE DATA I GAVE THEY LOOSE ?
What Can I do now?
Do you think i don't have any hope?

If i file again can it cause harm? Then what will be about this efile, cancel or ?
If i file again do i have to give information about this efile also?

I'm on EAD and it will expire within 90+18 days, so I'm really worried now.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Hi Sd70,

Even my PDF forms also having in-complete state name,in-completed for 16 question for I-485 and I-140.

I think we don't have worry about those things in PDF output.In there system it will show full name.

My experience with name in PDF OUT PUT

I had experience with my wife H4 petition.When we got H4 petition receipt and approval notice both of them have first name and first letter of her last name only, because of bigger name.Because of the we did not had any problem with re-validation visa too.In visa they had mentioned her full name even on approval petition it has in-complete name.