Urgent - they asked me for additional evidence!

EsspressoJoy,

Last month, I got RFE and I was a nervous wreck and wated for a while and never got the RFE and apperantly, they sent it to my lawers's office and you might want to check with lawers' office in case they sent it to there and all they asked for is 2 passport pictures eventhough they already had my bio, pic, fingure print and signature taken in April and after I sent my pictures with RFE, I got an approval within a week and a half

thanks bri999, a lot. And also for saying you were a nervous wreck. I appreciate people's advice to chill out but it is hard.
Hear this: today I find the letter from USCIS in the mail, I am shaking literally, and it turns ou tto be my receipt for RTD application. What a rollercoaster, man.
I am trying to go out hang out with people, but today of course a friend introduced me to a friend of hers: the guy has American, French and Brazilian citizenship. I almost cried of envy (but it was funny too, we were joking how wealth and citizenships are unequally distributed in this world :)