URGENT:Spouse PR Card

beezee

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

I received the PR card for myself and my son but not for my wife.

Received a letter stating that they wanted her to come for an appointment to have her photo taken.

I would like to know if there are any alternatives.Can I send the photos by mail or will I have to got to Canada to get the photos taken?

Thanks,

I am on the same boat. My son didn't get a PR, they asked him to appear for an interview on so and so date in canada.

That time I was in india and sent a fax, they gave us 5 months to do it. I am looking for some alternative too.. is there any way we can go to the border to do that or send a pic by mail??

please keep me posted. I will do the same too..

good luck

hi

I am facing same problem, Looks like need to apply Travel document to go back to canada, If you find the way please let me know also,Thanks in advanance
sri

jkvaisnavi said:
I am on the same boat. My son didn't get a PR, they asked him to appear for an interview on so and so date in canada.

That time I was in india and sent a fax, they gave us 5 months to do it. I am looking for some alternative too.. is there any way we can go to the border to do that or send a pic by mail??

please keep me posted. I will do the same too..

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Same situation

Hi
I am in the same boat. Received PR card for me and my son. But recived a ltter fro my wife that her photo specs are not correct.

How much time does travel document take. Can i get the trave-document in a single day. Can we sent the docs by mail. Any idea? I tried calling consulate but no response.