Urgent--since yesterday

avi_WaitGC

Registered Users (C)
I have been trying to post this message from yesterday ,could somebody help,

I tried to find the status old fashioned way and got the messaes as below,did anyone ever got such message or do u think the old fashioned way is not working once they launched te login service,please do let me know

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application"

I got the same message when i tried to login and check the status by clicking the receipt no.
can somebody tell if anyone has similar experience , is this something serious....let me know

The "old fashioned" way is still working the same way. But don't panic, this has happened before with other members but they got their approval. Its some kind of bug in their system.

Do you see your case in the profile page?

I140_2003

Yes,
i can see my cases in my profile,but when i click on the recipt no. i get the same error message,so i got little worried,hopefully nothing goes wrong

is it possible to get normal after some days or this is goin to e there forever

Mine was saying the same thing a couple of days ago and now it is fine. Maybe it is just their system.